Friday, November 1, 2013

Samhain: November 1

Today is Samhain. As the Celtic days begin at night, it technically began last night. I'm going to announce our grand prize winner, and then cross-post from my blog, The Secret Life of the American Witch, our Friday Forget-Me-Nots. This Friday, we are honoring the loved ones of those in the community who sent them in to be remembered.
Today is a day of remembrance, honoring the dead and enjoying our camaraderie with them as the veil is down.




The Winner in the Touch of the Goddess wand giveaway is : Rebecca Powell

The Winner of Christian Day's book, "The Witches Book of the Dead" is: Adelina Soto Thomas


The Grand Prize Winner (see photo below for the goodies) is: Paula Lupi


Congratulations!


For our Friday's Forget-Me-Nots, Please CLICK HERE to honor the dead with us.

For those of you who participated in the celebration this year, we'd really love to get your feedback. What did you like about the project? What could we have done differently to make it better? This helps us determine if we'll do it again next year, and if we do, how we'll design it. So please, send us an email or use the contact form at the top of the page. Your input is crucial to us.

And now, it's time for the Sirens to go back to our lair for another year. We will miss you all, and you just never know.. you may hear our call again next year!

*waving goodbye*

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the Sirens and vendors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone! it was a fabulous month! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the other winners and thank you! A huge Thank You to Kallan and the Sirens for a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners and undying thanks to the Sirens for another fun year! You are incredible! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an amazing thing that you all did, and I look forward to being a part of next year's shindig! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! So happy for all the winners! Adelina, that book is perfect for you and you won my board too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for doing this for us. It's appreciated very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all for the wonderful input, gifts, stories, songs and recipes. I appreciate all the hard work and enjoyed this month of sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats winners!!! I adore my LaPulia BOS I received, and I still can't thank you guys enough!!! May the rest of your year be as exciting as today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all of the winners!

    I absolutely love this blog (: I would like to thank you all for the wonderful stories, craft ideas, the delicious recipes and giving me the opportunity to win all those lovely prizes and I am very grateful that I won 3 wonderful books (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratualtions to all the winners and an extra big thanks to the Sirens, Cap'n Dave and Jeffrey Pierce. It was great fun and I can't wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Thank you, Kallan, Renee, and all the Admins for all your hard work.
    Sending blessings to everyone for a happy and prosperous year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to everyone for all the hard work this past month. You are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! I enjoyed myself a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank-you so much to all of the Sirens!!!! I had so much fun this year and I'm completely in love with my bag from Kindred Kollections =D Can't wait to see you all next year!!!

    ReplyDelete